Blueberry Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts
A festive spin on your traditional Thanksgiving Brussels Sprouts
2 lbs fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
Olive oil to coat Brussels sprouts
2 tbsp minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup frozen Klaassen Farms blueberries
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1.Preheat oven to 425°
2. Wash brussel sprouts and cut in half.
3. In a bowl, add 2 glugs of olive oil, the minced garlic and the Brussels sprouts and toss until well
4. Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 25 mins.
5. In a sauce pan, add blueberries and balsamic vinegar and bring to a boil until balsamic vinegar
reduces in volume, about 5-8 minutes.
6. Pour mixture through strainer removing the solid blueberry pieces and drizzle over roasted
Special Thanks to